Saturday 24 December 2011

E-blogger novice alert!

Hi! Ok so this is my first 'blog', how exciting...unlike its contents haha.

So why do I want to start blogging? Well, the world of Youtube is really something else, with so many people like myself who enjoy sharing beauty related things, gadgets and much more. I suppose you can say that Youtube has become a bit of a hobby for me. It's funny because I know that half of the people I've told don't really 'get it'. I think it's perhaps one of those things that you have to try before you can understand, but saying that I know loads of people who would find speaking into a camera for strangers plain WEIRD! But in fact the majority of the people I've watched doing beauty related channels all appear quite normal, so oh well, we can't all be the same can we!

It seems that blogging goes hand in hand with Youtuber's with many of them having their own blogger's sites. To me this seems like a good idea as you can really go into detail with a product review including more focused pictures etc and I always enjoy reading other's. So I thought, why not? I'll give it a go. Perfect timing really seen as it's Christmas Eve! :)

Depending on whether Santa thinks I've been good this year, I think a camera may be amongst my presents! I'm looking forward to sharing some of my gifts with you via my new camera and also having better quality videos on Youtube! What have you asked Santa for?

Anyway I hope you all have a Happy Christmas...I'll no doubt be blogging very soon. Perhaps even tomorrow?

Happy Christmas Eve :) Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment