Thursday 19 July 2012

Brave or stupid?

Hey again!

So as you may know if you've been following my blog posts...I do like my group exercise classes. Infact, I can't get enough of them! So much so that tonight I am taking on, not one but, two classes!

Yes, I've plucked up the courage to try Boot Camp, after hearing about how scary it it...yeah, I probably am stupid haha!

I heard that last week during a Boot Camp session, a lady who had never attended the class before went to get a drink. She was asked "What do you think you're doing?!"...."getting a drink"..."Err, no you're not!?" was the response. Yikes! Best remember to do as I'm told, hadn't I!

So I shall be starting the Boot Camp class at 6pm sharp, I should imagine. It is supposed to last for 45 minutes, however the 'regulars' told me it runs over, finishing around 7pm. Then, I shall have a probably much needed half an hour break. I've finally decided on taking a change of clothes, after deliberating about how sweaty I'll be all week. This way I figure I'll be relatively fresh when I start the Step n Core class at 7.30pm. This finishes at 8.30pm...so I have a long workout ahead.

Now I have to say, the Step n Core class is high impact, imo, and I do have to fight to keep up...so doing this class after having done another is quite ambitious! However I will succeed! Or rather I will try my very best to!

Have any of you attended Boot Camp?...Any tips, advice? Let me know before 5.30pm! Afterall, I'd hate to think what the late punishment would be!?

I am a little nervous but I'm sure that once I'm there I'll be fine! How bad could it be?! Anyway I shall report back tonight...or maybe tomorrow if I'm in a fragile state!

No comments:

Post a Comment