Tuesday 15 January 2013

January beauty buys

Hello. So I've made a few beauty purchases recently and I thought I'd show you all :)
I purchased them all from a local Boots store...some of which were bought with my Boots Advantage Card points :) Result!


Starting with nails...I picked up a bottle of nail polish remover. Nothing too exciting but pretty much an essential when it comes to changing up my nail varnish. It was £1.

Along with remover I treated myself to my FIRST Essie nail polish in a very very light pink shade called Fiji. Very excited to finally get to try this brand, as many of you rave about this polish! It was a little bit pricey at £7.99 but hopefully worth it!

This was a spur of the moment buy. Said to be great for dry hair with split ends I felt this product was aimed at me! I recently ran out of Herbal Essences' green potted version of this, which I talked about here. That really helped the condition of my hair, even though it was aimed at promoting dazzle and shine rather than fighting damage, so I'm pretty optimistic about this little red pot! Don't quote me but I think it was £2.49 on offer?!

Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm for a bargain £5 at the moment (usually £7.99). I've been putting off buying this product for a while now simply because I don't really need another lip product. However, I had Boots points to spend and let's face it...they burn a hole in your pocket don't they! There wasn't many colour options in stock but to be honest I would have picked this lightly red coloured shade anyway...win win. Also it contains fine glitter :)

And last but definitely not least...Max Factor's new mascara...Clump Defy. If you saw my 2012 beauty favourites post you'll know that Max Factor's False Lash Effect was my absolute favourite for the entire year...I think I bought a bottle of it almost every month! So when I heard they had a new mascara out with a similar plastic brushed applicator (although the Clump Defy is curved) I knew I had to try it! Look out for my review of this, up soon. It's currently £7.99 (on speical offer from £11.99).


No comments:

Post a Comment