Wednesday 30 January 2013

Makeup storage :)

Hello. So after moving back to Uni after Christmas hols and receiving some great beauty gifts, I felt my make-up collection needed some organisation in its life (I do love personifying things don't I!)

Before
Indeed my storage system was becoming very cluttered and messy! So I decided to have a gander at what the trusty eBay had to offer.

I decided to order this little beauty for a bargain price of £20- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370733931898

After
Despite some issues with the original item being lost in the post, I found that the seller was great at communication and sent out another one with no extra charge. It doesn't fit all my make-up but I'm pretty impressed with it, what do you guys think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment