Sunday 17 February 2013

25 facts about me...

1. I have two sisters, of which I'm the eldest at 23.

2. I'm not a big fan of animals, give me children any day.

3. I make YouTube videos, Ellie1989, and the majority of my family and friends think it's weird. I don't care.

4. I can identify with Peter Pan...Not sure I'll ever grow up!? :)

5. I used to be called a Magpie because from a young age I was attracted to shiny things.

6. When I was 4, I stole my great grandma's ring because it was pretty. I got found out and sent to bed. Oops.

7. Despite drinking it when I go out, I don't particularly like alcohol and could easily be teetotal.

8. I've never had a boyfriend...I'm waiting for the right guy to come along.

9. I've become really good at painting a smile on and acting as if everything's OK, even if it isn't.

10. I lost over 20lbs in 2012.

11. I have a raw meat phobia. I can't handle it, touch it and it sickens me to be near it. However, I am not a vegetarian.

12. Exercise is really important to me. My fave mottos are 'No pain, no gain' and 'Work hard or go home'.

13. I have never taken any drugs, excluding painkillers etc, nor have I ever tried a cigarette. I never intend to.

14. I honestly believe I was addicted to junk food and still have to be careful around it.

15. I have more make-up than I actually need but cannot stop buying it.

16. From the age of about 13 I used to buy a new mobile phone every 6-12 months. Up until I got an iPhone. Apple changed me for the better! :)

17. I went to a stage school for 3 years (15-18yrs) and my dream was to be an actress/singer. That dream still remains but the hope doesn't.

18. I passed my driving test the first time I took it. My dad didn't believe me at first haha.

19. I haven't driven in almost 4 years. This summer I plan to get my first car. I want an automatic because I never enjoyed using the clutch.

20. My favourite holiday was in Florida. That place really is magical.

21. I really dislike chick-flick films, excluding Dirty Dancing as it's a classic. Give me gore and tension with horrors any day!

22. I dyed my hair blonde for 6 years before going back to being a brunette.

23. I'm training to become a primary school teacher.

24. I really like my 4th year student house and housemates...I will be sad to leave. It's the first uni place I've been happy at.

25. I feel like I have the best parents in the world and owe them so much. I'm a very lucky girl and can't wait to be able to treat them when I have a job!


There you go...that's some of me!

Ellie x

Tweet me: @ellie1989





2 comments:

  1. Loved everything you wrote above. So nice to meet you. <3
    I am your new followers. Would love it if you can follow me back.

    Hina xx
    http://beautywidbrainz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks :) Yes I'll be sure to check out your blog too! x

    ReplyDelete