Friday 1 March 2013

February Favourites 2013

Wow, is it March already?!

So, February was a pretty average month for me and to be honest I haven't been trying many new products. Poor student and all! I've pretty much been loving the same things from my January favourites, so have a look at those if you haven't already!

However a few things did stand out from the crowd this past month...

As always you can watch my favourites on YouTube if you prefer!

...

I love my Paper Plane make-up bag! I think the design is so cute and the material feels of good quality. However, it is on the rather small side, especially if you don't travel light like me, so I keep my pills and potions in there instead :) I use it all the time when I'm 'to-ing and fro-ing' between my home and student digs.

One of the things I keep inside the "make-up" bag is a prescription gel I got from the doctor for my recent bout of acne. It's called Duac and I've found it's working wonders on my skin.

I've been reaching for my bareMinerals Matte foundation a lot lately. I did a full product review here, in case you're interested. Definitely a favourite over the past month though!

As for February lips, I've been liking the bolder choices and reaching for L'Oreal Paris' Caresse lipstick in Impulsive Fuchsia quite a bit. The pigmentation in this lipstick is great, whilst doing a grand old job in moisturising your lips and making them feel all nourished and soft! Love it!

Keeping with the bright fuchsias, I've been wearing my Miss Sporty nail polish a lot lately. I can't seem to find the shade's name but it's a hot pink all the same. I have a few of their polishes and I've always been impressed with their application. They're cheap too at £1.99!

I've probably spoken about this before but I love Lady GaGa's Fame perfume. It has a sweet fruity scent about it and the I think the bottle is just lovely. True to Lady Gaga, it has a touch of difference in that the fluid is actually black...but this turns clear when sprayed...luckily! :)


Bobbi Brown's Slopes has been my go to blush of choice this past month. It has great pigmentation so a little dab goes a long way and the dusty rose pink colour looks really nice on the apples of your cheeks. Lovely.
Last, but by no means least, is Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on eye pencil in Perversion. This has everything you'd want in a black eyeliner! It's smooth and easy to apply, it's the blackest of black, and it has some serious staying power- pretty much lasting all day even on the waterline. Well worth the money!

There we go...they're my beauty favourites for Feb but I'd like to hear yours! Please leave a comment with a link to your Feb faves if you've done a post or alternatively list a few in your message :) I love reading/hearing about what everyone else has been enjoying.

2 comments:

  1. love Lady Gaga's perfume! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete