Monday 18 March 2013

NOTD: Rimmel's Metal Rush

Hello :)

Hope you are all having a good Monday!...

My day has so far consisted of travelling back to my student house, a doctor's appointment in another attempt to get rid of my frustrating chin acne (yes, it's lovely), and then just generally being lazy and putting off revision or any form of work.

With that, I decided I would repaint my nails. Since buying two new nail polishes I've been keen to try them out and today I went with Rimmel's Metal Rush varnish in Royal Blue (7).


I applied two coats of the polish to get the above effect and its application was smooth and easy. The formula is very quick drying...just what I look for in a nail polish. I'm far too impatient and actually don't enjoy the process of painting my nails...although I do it often enough!

It's really difficult to capture the beautiful metallic effect on camera but one minute the colour looks predominantly lilac-y/purple, then the next it's a lovely sea green/blue shade.

It truly gives a very pretty look, and I would definitely recommend you give this polish a go! Prettttyyy :P

x

2 comments: