Wednesday 13 March 2013

Rimmel 3 for 2 Haul

Hello :)

I've been fairly good since my Urban Decay splurge and have been fighting off the urge to try out the, much hyped about, Rimmel Apocalips. Yes I know, I'm fairly late to jump on the band wagon but nevermind...got there in the end!

Today was a day that deserved some celebration as I passed my QTS Literacy Skills Test,,,yayyy! Thank god! I said to myself, before taking the exam, that I would buy an Apocolips if I passed it...so with that I headed to the nearest Superdrug!

3 for 2 on makeup products is always a tempting one for me and with it being a happy day and all I thought why not...I'm going to take advantage of the offer :)

Starting off with the Apocolips I selected shade 101 Celestial. I had my eye on this from the beginning with it's subtle rose pink colour: a welcome new addition to my lipstick range. The bright pink shade, in Apocoliptic, also appealed to me but I'll see how I get on with the product before indulging in the more stand-out tone!

Pictured on the left, the gold nail polish in God Save The Queen (32) caught my eye. I liked that it has flickers of yellowy-green to it and I thought it might help curb my craving for Chanel's Peridot, which is truly beautiful but truly pricey for me!

I really liked the last of the two polishes, another of Rimmel's Metal Rush edition in Royal Blue (7). Although it has definite blue in it, I'd personally describe it as more of a tortoise shade and it has a lovely iridescent shimmer about it.

I'm really excited to try these things out...No doubt there'll be some NOTDs coming up, along with my thoughts on the Apocolips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment