Thursday 28 March 2013

Schwarzkopf: Liquid Silk Conditioner

Hello.

I haven't done a product review in a little while so I thought I'd share with you my new favourite conditioner.


Last weekend I got snowed in but I was desperate for a good conditioner. Since going abroad in September 2012 my hair has been quite sun-damaged and brittle at the ends. Admittedly I do need a hair cut but I haven't had chance to book an appointment, what with being at Uni and what not!

Anyway, I've been combating my  hair issues with deep intensive leave-in conditioners, nourishing conditioners and hair oil...you can see my damaged hair post here. All in all it's been working but I do have to repeat these treatments a few time a week, if not daily.

My local shop is one of those heavily discounted cheap convenience stores, with not a lot of product range. The packaging of the Schwarzkopf GLISS Hair Repair Liquid Silk Conditioner caught my eye. The photo doesn't do it justice, but it really is very pretty with the label a iridescent shell-like effect. And it's pink! Always a winner with me :)

When I saw 'for brittle dull hair' I felt that was a fairly accurate match to my long locks and added it to my basket. I'm not quite sure how much this bottle would be in normal shops? but for me it was £1.49...pretty good I thought.

I was immediately impressed when I first tried it, with the scent reminding me of Johnson's baby lotion! It made my hair incredibly soft and smooth upon rinsing it. I had no 'luggs' when it came to brushing my hair through either (but this is pretty usual for my fine hair).

I found that a little bit of the product goes a long way...If you use too much you can get that slightly greasy feel to the ends of your hair, once blow-dried.

All in all I'm really happy with my 'make-do' conditioner and I would definitely repurchase. Guess I have the snow to thank for my discovery! :P

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for give me this information really this product is very effective.


    Natural Hair Conditioner

    ReplyDelete