Friday 15 March 2013

When 2 become 1...

...in the words of the Spice Girls. It's really weird to think that actually many of the songs that I was singing along to and bopping about at, as a child, were generally all sex-related! I mean Zig-a-zig-ahh?! Cringe.

But anyway...despite the perhaps misleading title/intro...I am referring to blogging. Some of you have dirty minds! :)


Up until today I had two blogs...one beauty directed and one lifestyle/fitness related. But to be honest I felt it was a bit of a juggling act and so I decided to combine the two, after much deliberation.

The other blog, called belliebegone, I feel had a slightly different tone and was a little more personal and sometimes waffly. You may see what I mean if you decide to read some of the posts which I've now imported over.

Anyway I hope you enjoy reading those posts too! And it'll mean I'll blog more often, with all my posts going to the same place!

Let me know what you think!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment