Thursday 16 May 2013

Collective Haul: Topshop, Boohoo...

Hello! I've been doing a fair bit of shopping lately so I thought I'd show you what I picked up :)

First up, clothing...

I'm absolutely loving the cartoon inspired look that's everywhere at the moment! Topshop's  'Kaboom' crop top for £14 really caught my eye! I decided to complete the outfit by pairing it with some pale blue skinny high-waisted jeans, perfect for crop tops! Typical for Topshop jeans they were £36 but imo the price is very worth it because their jeans tend to be super soft and comfortable! Love love love!

Next up, Boohoo...my favourite online shop!...

I love the vibrant colour of this dress and the cut out design around the chest area. It's just about as body-con as you can get but I think this is an ideal 'clubbing' dress and I may well be hitting the town in this on Saturday :)

As I say I'm all about the cartoon at the minute, so when I saw this dress it went straight into my basket! I adore the colour scheme of the dress...so very seasonal! And the cute collar design along with one sleeve really appeals to me. Again it's body-con but this doesn't give the uber-tight effect. I adore how unique this dress is so you are very unlikely to meet someone out wearing the same....Bring on bank holiday weekend woop woop!

Fancy dress...

My friend is having a hippie-themed birthday night out in June so I nipped into Luvyababes fancy dress shop yesterday. At £14.99 the costume was pretty inexpensive and, although you can't see from the picture, I like how it has a flower cut-out bit around the stomach! I also bought some 60's style earrings to complete the look...although they are clip-ons so my ears are probably going to hurt like hell by the end of the night haha! Nevermind!

Make-up...

Surprisingly I haven't bought a great deal of the cosmetic types of late. However, whilst in Topshop the nail polish 'hidden treasure' really appealed to me. It reminds me of Chanel's Peridot varnish (I have been lusting over that from afar for ages) and with a £6 price tag I decided it might help to keep my Chanel cravings at bay for a bit!

I also found myself in Boots looking at the new Maybelline mascara. I'm a massive fan of their 'falsies' mascara so I have high hopes for this Mega Plush one. There is also a offer on atm with it reduced from £7.99 to £5.99, so it was a no-brainer really :P

And last but not least, all in the name of fitness...

I popped into Holland and Barrett's to get my protein fix! I may do a separate post about protein shakes and what not because it's a new thing for me...but yeah, got me some powder and bars! Hehe <3

So there we go...

I have also recently bought a beautiful dress, some heels, a clutch bag and some nail polish in aid of my teacher's ball tomorrow! But I will be doing some sort of post in relation to that after the event! So keep an eye out!

1 comment:

  1. Hey :)
    I love that 'kaboom' top! I was wondering whether you liked that maybelline mascara? I'm in the market for a new one and I think the offer is still on
    -Lizzy x

    thatisbeautylicous.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete