Sunday 31 August 2014

Clean9 Detox: My Results!




So here they are...the results! As you can probably tell, I didn't have an awful lot of weight/inches to lose but there are definitely subtle differences in the before and after photos.

I am really thrilled with the outcome, not only in what I've lost but also in what I've gained. I have the most beautiful skin at the moment. Honestly, the first time in a while I've been out all day without any foundation on! I also feel really energized and motivated to eat better. I'm not saying I'll never have anything unhealthy again, I mean you have to live right?! But I won't be having tons of junk food all the time like I had been doing!

I would definitely recommend the Clean9 to people who want a kickstart to an healthier lifestyle and want to shift a few lbs quickly as an head-start. Or to those wanting to feel less bloated and generally healthier. However I would say it's a plan that requires focus and will-power. It's not easy in the beginning and it needs you to stay determined.

If you want to know more about the Clean9 plan then please don't hesitate to contact me though! :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment