Saturday 30 August 2014

Day Nine #Clean9detox


Last day! Last day! Incredibly happy with the results!!! :)

I woke up early (7ish) and had Breakfast as normal: 

2x Forever Garcinia Plus capsules (20 mins before the aloe). 
120ml of Aloe Vera Gel + min 240ml of water. 
1 scoop or Forever Lite Ultra with 300ml of soya milk.

I then went to the sunbed place (yes I know it's not good for me!) before heading off to show rehearsals again. I snacked at 12:00- 2x Bee Pollen tablets + min 240ml of water. Again quite possibly did not drink enough!

At around 1pm I had lunch:

2x Forever Garcinia Plus capsules (20mins before the shake). 
1 scoop of Forever Lite Ultra + 300ml of soya milk. 
2x Forever Bee Pollen tablets + min 240ml of water. 

For my exercise today (recommended 20 mins), like yesterday, I used my rehearsing- lots of dancing and being active.

I then went to have my nails done. This made me later back than usual and I was quite hungry by the time I arrived home. At about 6:30pm I had dinner:

120ml of Aloe Vera Gel + min 240ml of water.
2x Forever Garcinia Plus capsules (20mins before the meal).  
My 600 calorie meal was pretty simple- chicken portions, beans and potato.
2 x Bee Pollen tablets.

Later in the evening I resisted my families leftover chinese takeaway! I'm very proud :)

I shall post my results tomorrow in a separate post!! ;)

x



No comments:

Post a Comment