Thursday 28 August 2014

Day Seven #Clean9detox


Another busy day for me rehearsing for my show and taking part in my regular gym classes! I have only literally just sat down at now (10:38pm!) but I did have a fab day! :)

So Day Seven follows the same format as days 3-9 but I shall give you a proper outline of what this means, unlike on yesterday's blog post when I was lazy! :P

I had breakfast (around 9am):

2x Forever Garcinia Plus capsules (20 mins before the aloe). 
120ml of Aloe Vera Gel + min 240ml of water. 
1 scoop or Forever Lite Ultra with 300ml of soya milk.

I then left for rehearsals and at around 12ish I had my snack of 2x Bee Pollen tablets + min 240ml of water. Not because I was hungry made I add, but because it recommends you take these.

I came home for lunch (1:30ish) and decided to have my 600-cal meal, again at this point in the day. You can choose to have this either at lunch time or dinner time, whichever suits you best. So I had:

2x Garcinia Plus capsules (20 mins before the meal)
600 calorie meal. For this I opted for chicken, baked beans and a small jacket potato. Again I weighed this out and used the MyFitnessPal app to check calories. I purposely ensured the meal was 80ish calories short to make way for my banana which I'll get to later! 

2x Bee Pollen tablets + min 240ml of water. 

Back to rehearsals I went. I finished that around 4pm and the car journey home made me sleepy. This always happens after a busy day which isn't great considering I'm behind the wheel! So I opted for a 20 min power nap. 

I felt fresh as a daisy when I woke up and had my dinner around 5pm:

120ml of Aloe Vera Gel + min 240ml of water. 
2x Forever Garcinia Plus capsules (20 mins before the shake).
1 scoop or Forever Lite Ultra with 300ml of soya milk.
2x Bee Pollen tablets.

I then swiftly headed off to my exercise classes. First up an hour of Boot Camp, followed by an hour of Megamix which involves a variety of different exercises. I felt really quite good during these despite them being quite difficult tonight. As I've stressed before, the plan recommends about 20 mins of exercise a day so don't think you have to do as much as me! Fitness is just my passion so I've continued with my life as normal :)

After my workout I had a banana just to ensure I was putting something back into my body after all those lost calories. However I must say I wasn't particularly hungry!

All in all I'm really enjoying the plan. It has just become normal for me now and I still really like the vanilla shake so I look forward to having them. As for the gel, my holding the nose method seems to be working perfectly well and I have no issues taking it!

Nearly there now! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment