Saturday 16 August 2014

OPI's Manicurist of Seville


Hello! I thought I'd do a quick post showing you my latest nail choice. Since September I've been having my nails done regularly with gel overlay to ensure my nails stay strong whilst I'm working in the classroom. 

Towards the end of the school year the underneath of my nails were pretty gross and stained from face paint! Joys of teaching lol. So I had my nails cut off and had tips applied instead- so no, I can't claim these to be my own nails!


Prior to this I had a bright lime colour (for the purpose of matching my super bright bikini). So I opted for a nice change with Opi's manicurist of Seville polish. 

I love the deep plum shading and with some clear varnish on top, my nails are really shiny. 

I've had several compliments on my nails already, and whilst I feel this would properly be a better winter colour I think it's nice regardless! :)

What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment