Sunday 7 September 2014

Bank Holiday Haul!



Hey guys. So this post is a little later than I had planned but better late than never right?! So, last Bank Holiday (25th August I believe) I took advantage of the rare moment that I actually had free time and hit the shops.

First on my agenda was Topshop. I love their clothes and in particular their jeans or jeggings. 


Whilst browsing the store I came across these black and white patterned leggings. I liked the detail in the design and I thought the zip at the back was a nice addition. In the changing room they fit really nicely and were super soft and comfortable. I am all about comfort and this sold them to me. They cost £28. I've since worn them and they look great teamed with a plain white or black top and leather jacket.


Also from Topshop, I bought these skinny cut ripped style jeans. They were the usual Topshop 'jean price' at £40 and they are again so soft and comfy! I hadn't got any jeans in this shade of denim and the ripped detailing seems to be all the fashion at the moment! :) One thing I will say is Topshop jeans always wash really well and last for a long time.


I then decided to head over to River Island. Whilst browsing I noticed these black trousers. Always on the look out for some good 'school' trousers I thought I'd give them a try on. I sometimes struggle to get formal trousers to fit me, hence I opt for leggings quite often. A lot of the time they're simply too big around my waist and they do that horrible gaping thing at the back. However I found the size 8 fit perfectly and I loved how nice the material felt (sensing a pattern here when it comes to soft and comfortable clothes ey?!) They were £30 which I didn't think was too bad. I wore them one day last week for school and I have a feeling I'll be going back to buy another pair as they wash well and they actually fit me! Love them. Oh, and I like the little RI detailing.

Last but not least, I had a little wander in Primark. I only picked up this one top, not because I didn't find anything else I liked but because I forgot the store was closing early and I ran out of time! I literally got to the till about 10 minutes before it shut! Anyway, I picked out this summery top in the hope that we still get a bit of sun in September! I think it was either £4 or £6 and it was a nice top to wear for school last week...quite 'teachery'! 

So there we go, my mini haul for you! 

Have you bought anything nice recently?!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment