Tuesday 16 September 2014

Estée Lauder's Matte Perfecting Primer

I have been wanting to blog about this little beauty for a while now. I use the product daily and have repurchased it several times over the year. I love it!

In my usual routine I will apply my moisturiser before applying this primer. I find it helps to mattify (if that's a word?) and evens out the skin very well. I will then apply my foundation, BB cream or tinted moisturiser. 

On occasions when I'm having a particularly good skin day I will apply the primer to even out my face and then leave it at that! 

I like the consistency of the product and how easily it sinks into the skin. It takes away the shine on your skin but without making your face look dry. It gives a nice natural look. 

It retails for £23.50 at Debenhams, so it's not cheap but a tube lasts a good month if used daily. They also have the option of an Illuminating Perfecting Primer, which I'm guessing would be good for drier or more mature skin. 

Has anyone else used this primer?

X


No comments:

Post a Comment