Sunday 28 September 2014

Volumizing Mascara: Flawless by Sonya


Hey. So I was in the market for a new daily mascara. My Maybelline Falsh Lash Effect one was almost empty and I decided that after months of sticking to the same one I would try a new one!

As some of you might be aware I've started a new venture and decided I'd give my own product a go! As you can see from the photo, the Volumizing Mascara from the Flawless by Sonya range gave me great results.

On first application I was really impressed with the non-clumping formula and how easy it applied. When I saw the brush I wasn't sure I would get on with it as I'm usually a plastic wand type girl rather than the bristled brush. However it did a great job at separating my lashes!

One important thing to mention here is that, like all the products I sell, it's completely organic and natural ingredients so no hidden nasty chemicals in there!

At £20.54 it falls into the high-end makeup sector but based on its great formula and its easy application I would definitely look into repurchasing. I also love the packaging. Very sleek and understated. 

You can purchase the Volumizing Mascara here

*Please note: All the products come with a 60-day money back guarantee, so if you were unimpressed with your purchase then you can get a full refund. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment