Monday 6 October 2014

Lipstick: Flawless by Sonya



Hey so I thought I'd share with you my new favourite lipsick! It's the Shade 406 Watermelon by Sonya. The first thing that appealed to me was the lovely pinky colour followed by the nice subtle vanilla scent it has about it. 

As the product is Aloe Vera based and all natural it is very kind to the lips and moisturizes very well indeed! Another note-worthy fact is it's great staying power. It lasts much longer than I ever cared to give it credit for!

At £16.64 it's an upper-end lipstick but based on it's longevity and lipcare, not to mention lovely packaging I wouldn't expect the little tube to be anything less :) Also it comes in 12 great shades!...I already have my eye on the Cherry Red ;)

You can see the full range of lipsticks and other makeup items from the Flawless by Sonya brand here

No comments:

Post a Comment