Monday 27 October 2014

Sonya Skincare: Aloe Refreshing Toner

Hey so I thought I'd share with you a really nice toner that I've been trying over the last month. Sonya's Aloe Refreshing Toner is really gentle on the skin (all the usual properties of using a Aloe product) but also very effective at removing that last bit of tough make-up and/or dirt that your cleanser or face wash missed!

As it says on the packaging, it is a alcohol-free product so is kind to skin and doesn't dry out your face like some toners tend to do. I love the benefits of the white tea ingredient giving your face some extra radiance and I love the smell! The scent is really pleasant and it reminds me of another of my favourite toner's: this Michael Todd one. 

I truly feel like this helps my skin to stay clean, fresh and moisturized. At £26.84 it is an high-end toner but a little bit goes a very long way. I haven't even used a 1/4 of the bottle so far and I've been using regularly for around 3-4 weeks now. I would highly recommend it.

You can purchase the product here.

* Please note: As with all the products there is an unconditional 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee. 

Give it a try and tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment