Saturday 1 November 2014

Halloween, Promotion && New Baby!


Hey! So if you've been following my recent posts you'll know I've been having the best time just lately. And things just keep getting better! I'm going to ignore the little feeling that's saying "things are going a bit too well", and enjoy it!

Sooo...Halloween! Let me tell you...I LOVE this holiday. It's my favourite actually. I'm a huge horror, blood, guts, and gore fan (as long as it's the fake kind that is!). So I definitely HAD to dress up.

After last year's Halloween Dorothy and Zombie 'Boot-Camper' (I did a fitness class as a zombie lol)...




...This year I went with Zombie Prom Queen :)



I went out with some friends and had a really good night :) There were some absolutely brilliant costumes and I loved seeing everyone's efforts!! It was also a great opportunity to celebrate my new job and earlier in the day....

...I got promoted in my business!! 

I worked really hard in the month of October to climb to the Supervisor position in my new business. If you bare in mind that I only started mid-August time, you'll appreciate the feeling of achievement I have! If you would like to have a nosey at what the business is and maybe look at earning an extra income like me, then please check out my website here for more information.

And then if a promotion and a Halloween night out wasn't enough in one day, my sister went into labour around 4pm! After a gruelling 19-ish hours...

...today baby Brooke was born! Weighing a mere 5lbs 14oz. (and that's 2 weeks late aswell!) I am one proud Auntie! I don't think the picture does her teeny tiny size justice but believe me she is itzy bitzy and super cute!!! 

I'm literally struggling at the moment to stop beaming like a fool. 

How has your week been? Any good Halloween pics? :)

x


No comments:

Post a Comment